[Spridgets] Motor Oil in the Gear Box

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 17:39:11 MST 2010

Yea,  Just what I figured - no difference.
I'll tell ya what, if I'm going to try anything different then I will go to the extreme and
try the straight 140 weight API-GL4 that Mike said the Datsun manual recommended
for warm climate.

CRC makes it.  SL24228 -- API/GL-4 Multi-Purpose Gear Oil .

It can't hurt and the 140wt will definitely quite down the noise in neutral.