[Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 11:24:18 MST 2010

I like to do something similar for my neighbours on a Saturday summer
morning when they are sleeping with the windows open in their houses and I have
to leave at 0600 to get to Silverstone for scrutineering a race meeting.
No-one has thanked me for this yet.

Weslake-Monza 1330 and a very non-standard exhaust note + DCOE induction
roar