[Spridgets] [Fwd: ogeye Club..... News from Blighty]

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Mar 24 17:24:30 MST 2010

Far more interesting article on the side frame

http://tinyurl.com/yaxsegm

anon

On Mar 19, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Shop at Just Brits wrote:

> From the Bugeye List !!! Nice <G> !!! Who is gonna
> be FIRST to get one ???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1259137/McLaren-takes-Ferrari-
affordable-green-supercar-dubbed-F1-car-road.html#ixzz0idqVBoeS
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1259137/McLaren-takes-Ferrari
-affordable-green-supercar-dubbed-F1-car-road.html#ixzz0idqVBoeS>

> The article measures the engine output by the number of Ford Fiesta that
represents. I wonder how many bugeye sprite equivalents that translates to?
Let's see, 600 divided by 43...

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened.
But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche