[Spridgets] rear brake adjuster wedge

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Mar 24 07:46:09 MST 2010

"...Representation to the brake shoe supplier"???

Now that's an optimistic thought.  I nominate Clarici for the job!

I have had this problem on my vintage race Midget-new drums, new shoes,
new wedges, not enough adjustment.

I put the weld along the bottom "abutting edge" of each shoe, which is
more or less the stationary end.  Probably good to have each bead about
equal in thickness (good luck!). You don't need much. Problem solved.

Dear Mr. Wang Chu:

I would like to bring your attention to a manufacturing tolerance issue
in the brake shoes you have supplied to the usual suspects in the
country over here that you guys own. I know this is of great concern to
you...blah blah blah....

Very truly yours,

Nigel Johnsfolly