[Spridgets] Motor Oil in the Gear Box

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Tue Mar 23 20:15:58 MST 2010

I am using Redline, but I do not remember which formulation.  It has been a
few years since I did the drain and refill.  I ran what ever Datsun
recomended first, and when I wasn't happy with the noise/ crunch, I switched
to the Redline.  I bought what my local import store looked up on their
chart.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

Dave R.