[Spridgets] Paul A.

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 13:36:46 MST 2010

I'm out of town, but if you need to borrow my truck, you are welcome to it.  I
have several drop hitches that will accommodate BillM's tow dolly.

 Edward
Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/
________________________________
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com>
To: J
Asgeirsson <jasgeirsson at comcast.net>
Cc: lillis l larson
<lillis.larson at gmail.com>; Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com>; Bill Masquelier
<billmasq at hotmail.com>; Richard Ball <richb at u.washington.edu>; Edward Perez
<eap2140 at yahoo.com>; SPRIDGETS <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, March 20,
2010 1:16:05 PM
Subject: Re: Paul A.

Thanks for the message Joey,

I think
that the two weeks you have mentioned are going to be a constraint but not one
that will be impossible.
Personally I have the weekend of the 27th and 28th
free, but the rest of that time I will be required at work.
If it's just me by
myself or if anyone can join me I can be there over that weekend.
I have
friends in Vancouver who I can visit and most likely can stay overnight in a
nearby motel.

If that weekend works for you then I'm all yours, at the very
least I can most likely point out the difference between scrap and not.

Also
if a weekend later in April becomes a possibility then I could do that too.
I'm copying this to some of the group so everyone who can come will
know
about it, maybe we can do a carpool.
If any of you guys know of someone else
who should know then please forward to them.

N.O.S.H.I.T. guys - can any of
you go the weekend of March 27 - 28?

Rick Bastedo

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at
12:58 PM, J Asgeirsson <jasgeirsson at comcast.net> wrote:

>Hi Rick,

great to see how many people care so much about my Dad.  I know when he
started all of this, he just wanted to work on the cars he loved, he never
expected to have such an impact on so many people.

as yours, my Dad needs as much money as possible right now.  As you can
imagine, the medical bills are starting to add up, so the more parts, cars,
kits, etc. that we can sell the better off he will be.   My Dad has a very
small amount of savings, and after a month of trying to figure things out,
webve realized that his Morriservice business and home are really his only
assets.  To help him meet his current and future obligations, we spoke with my
Dad earlier this week and collectively decided that it is time to sell these
assets.  My brother and I will be in Portland from Tuesday, March 23rd through
Monday April 6th., to start that process.   Also, at the end of April, my wife
(Janene) and I will be moving my Dad out to live with us in the Boston area,
until we get a sense of his recovery and whether or not he will once again be
able to live on his own.

weeks from customers who have active orders and some from folks for whom my
Dad still has some parts.  I will certainly need help identifying those.  If
any of you guys are available during the time noted above to help out with
this process, that would be fantastic.  Please let me know what day you have
in mind.  Regarding the sale of his Morriservice business, we have had two
inquiries from people interested in buying the business, so taking a inventory
of what is in my Dadbs shop is going to need to be done.  I will have a
tough time telling the difference between something of value and something
that is headed for the scrap heap.  So, again, any help you and your group are
able to provide is much appreciated.

before or during my trip, my cell is 508-631-3092.  Thanks again for all of
your help and support of my Dad.