[Spridgets] Wheel studs.....buy new, or remove and retain?

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 17:59:29 MST 2010

I have a replacement hub I need to install on the rear axle on my Midget.  When I received it, it did not have the wheel studs (unlike in the pic when I bought it).   I hate when the item pictured is not the exact item.
Do I remove my existing studs, or buy new?
Are the new ones pressed in as you torque your wheel on?  I
I have alloys, is that a problem?
If I am to use the existing ones, is there a process to remove them without damage?
Where is  a good resource for these? (Ed?)

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/