[Spridgets] NO LBC - A Proposal: The Mechanical Car

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Tue Mar 16 19:13:34 MST 2010

My wife's Lexus is due for it's 60,000 mile service.  In addition, the
timing belt is due to be replaced because it is over 6 years old.  I went
online to Bellvue Lexus and they have a service menu with the pricing.  The
services due will cost.....

I'm in the business and that even shocked me.  It's just a glorified Toyota
for Pete's sake!

I've printed up the items that are due, and I'm going to meet with my guys
tomorrow and see if the Subaru techs are up to the task.

Wow, still sitting down.

Dave R.