[Spridgets] Absolute Heresy

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:42:00 MST 2010

>> Has anyone driven a recent (2005+) Corvette? Lordy. And 28 MPG highway.

> For $25k Flying Miata will put that engine in a Miata.

And for another fee they will put the Miata drivetrain into a
Westfield. What a company!

A friend of mine has a Z06 and another friend has a convertible... The
owner of the convertible showed me the photo of his speedometer at
175mph on his way to a Corvette convention. He did have a police chief
in their convoy just in case ;-) Of course neither of them has given
me a chance to drive it.

Another acquaintance let me take his Viper for a spin, however, and
for sheer raw BFH, it would be hard to beat that. I had to turn around
and give it back to him quick before the lust started to set. Ya know,
what kinda friend hands you the keys to his Viper and says, "Have fun,
it is time to replace the race tires anyway, so don't worry about
them."?
David L