[Spridgets] e-bay bugeye

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 14 18:57:39 MST 2010

I was at the Queen's English car show today with my Bugeye.  A guy walked up
to me and asked what a car like mine was worth.  I just threw a figure of
$15,000.  He actually asked if I wanted to sell it on the spot.  I was just
telling him that to throw him off, but he called me on it.  I said I would
have to think about it, so he left me his phone number and said to call
anytime.  I don't know if he was serious or not, but...
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2