[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal rant

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Mar 13 17:47:26 MST 2010

Being beaten about the head and shoulders at anything approaching 145 sounds
flat dangerous, to all occupants of the car. My wife would not do that, now
squeezing very very tightly below the steering wheel, maybe.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@phillymgclub.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.