[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal rant

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat Mar 13 13:03:24 MST 2010

I'll confess (NOT aplogize) I have a 1st gen Prius... bought it used
from my in-laws, who have a 2nd gen Prius, and whose scenario I
described. (same conditions on the 3rd)

I also have a Yaris. I have had 2 Corollas, 4 Hi-luxes, a Camry, and
would gladly buy more Toyotas, as the need arises.

The Prius does EXACTLY what I wanted, which is go from point A to
point B at 45 MPG without excitement or drama. I am not one of those
who seeks maximum MPGs. It's a car, a very good car, doing precisely
what that sort of car is expected to do.

And, I'm probably not the only owner... at least I hope not!

         Peter
======