[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal Stuck Situation. . Question

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 02:55:52 MST 2010

I'd have thought any Prius driver on the list has to be the exception to
the rule as they own a spridget!

ladaniels at sbcglobal.net writes:

Well, I  know there is at least one Prius driver on this list.  No, not me.

But I'll bet he doesn't appreciate being called "not too smart" for
driving
a Prius.   Does "conservative" necessarily mean  completely devoid of
intelligent thought?  You make it seem so.   And not the first time, I
might
add.

LAD