[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal Stuck Situation. . Question

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 19:15:45 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lieb" <72spridget at gmail.com>
> And they expect us to believe that a Prius can do 90mph with a grown
> man standing on the brake pedal. Turns out the guy is in foreclosure
> and bankruptcy and desperate for money, WITH a history of "losing"
> things to collect on the insurance. Coincidence? I think not.

Yep, and it's now at the point where you can't seperate true problem incidence from
mass hysteria.  Any Toyota involved in an accident at this time is now subject to the
hyper-paraniodal microscopic scrutinizer.  This is followed up with a fifteen minute
expose on CNN and a few phone calls to Toyota from the concerned constituent's local
congressman.

Sure sucks to be a Toyota engineer right now.