[Spridgets] Radiator question.

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 12:08:27 MST 2010

An older lister might have a better guess ......

The crossflow rad doesn't lend itself to a temp fitting and would have
increased the cost of having the rad made.  The head already had provison  for
a sender that had to be blanked off.  So extra money to fit a sensor  and
extra money to blank off a place where a sensor could go.  Think other
A-series engines, other models.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 12/03/2010 18:53:33 GMT Standard Time, kk7ss at verizon.net