[Spridgets] 1967 Morris Minor Truck FS locally to me

Dave Yealy lbc at littlebitcountry.com
Wed Mar 10 20:47:45 MST 2010

Lin, I drive mine everyday. It's a 16 to 20 mile round trip for work
and the wife and I go everywhere in it. Gets around 30 mpg with a
1275 with ribcase and 4.11 rear. Still looking for a rear axle out of
an another since the PO put one in out of something else, think it's
out of an early triumph. Have a 3.9 I want to install for better
hi-way travelling
http://69.69.34.130/morris/truck

As for morris pickups, there is a guy in Felton, Pa that has one in a
garage. He's asking $9000. It's decent looking truck but the van
caught my eye when I went there.
I have one pic of it. A parts store in VA was the previous owner and
they used it for deliveries.
http://69.69.34.130/morris/pickup.jpg

Dave