[Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 10:16:08 MST 2010

I have the commercial type of these doors, MUCH heavier grade steel
and springs, requires a chain mechanism to raise and lower.  Got the
heavy duty one after someone broke into my shop by putting a 2x4 under
the door and lifting it up enough to get a sandblaster out.  Used
Overhead Door company.

Lester