[Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"

Heard heard at datatrontech.net
Mon Mar 8 06:41:14 MST 2010

I have 3 of these things on my workshop.  I really like them, but if you
want to keep the a/c or heat in and the bugs out, you have to buy some extra
brushes to close the gaps.  If you think about the way the door operates,
the coil gets smaller and smaller as the door closes.  This causes the gap
between the door and the framing at the top of the door to get wider and
wider.  I have 10' tall doors and when they are fully closed, there is about
a 2-3" gap at the top.  The brushes solved that issue pretty well.

Heard