[Spridgets] Chevy question

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sat Mar 6 21:00:58 MST 2010

There doesn't seem to be any TSB on this subject but,

They have a sealed fuel system.  The tank vents back to the fuel fill neck
through a separate hose that runs parallel to the fuel fill neck.  If the
vent line has been kinked, pinched, or clogged in any way, it would produce
the symptom you are describing.

Dave R.