[Spridgets] sudden steering wheel departure

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Mar 6 18:19:46 MST 2010

First I ever heard of someone using Toyota Prius brakes on a 78 Buick.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@phillymgclub.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams