[Spridgets] Great pictures of Central Oregon

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:21:54 MST 2010

Some of the places we can "cruise" to next time a major LBC event takes
place here in Oregon.
Not showing you the Southern and Eastern areas of Oregon (much less the
coast).  Too beautiful, wouldn't want you to move!
Did I mention we have a tad over three million people...you know, one person
per square mile (;-).
Herb

   *These were taken by a man who pilots an*

*Ultra-light Aircraft.*

Balloons over  Bend event.

North  Twin Lake near  Lapine , OR

Smith Rock near  Redmond, OR
 Tumalo Falls near  Bend,  OR

Mt.  Bachelor near Bend , OR with snow.

Mt.  Bachelor near Bend , OR summer
o?=

Lava Butte near Bend, OR

Painted Hills, near Mitchell, OR

Paulina and East Lakes near Lapine, OR

Fort Rock

Mt. Jefferson near Sisters and Madras, OR

Alkali Lake near Christmas Valley, OR

Alvord  Desert near Steens Mtn.

Wild Horses near the Alvord  Desert

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Image.jpg]