[Spridgets] Spridget 50th

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:24:04 MST 2010

For now I suggest take your pane of glass to a local window/glass shop. They
can take 1/4 inch off of it for a couple of bucks or a 6 pack.  Meanwhile,
cut 1/4" off the 45 degree mitre on each side. A Dremel with a cut-off disk
will do this cleanly.

Failing that, get a 16" x 20" frame and a sheet of 16" x 20" matte from
Hobby Lobby or similar place. You cut the matte on a bias with an Exacto
knife and a steel straight edge. You can cut it to exactly fit the poster
you have. Most Hobby type stores would cut the matte for you with a
professional matte cutter for a little bit of nothing.

FYI...  My bad!  I was not aware of this dimension problem with the poster.
Now that Ryan has identified the problem I have taken down the poster from
the Sprite-MidgetClub store temporarily. The artist is going to resize the
poster. When that is done, It will go back up on the store.  The small size
will be a correct 16"x20" and the large poster size will be 23" x 35".  I
will post to the list when these are ready and available. Probably a couple
of months given the artist's workload and the fact that it is being done pro
bono.

Hope this helps....

Cheers!!
Jim