[Spridgets] (no subject) Congress

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Mar 2 16:12:04 MST 2010

<< I may have left the can of paint open too long, >>

In YOUR case Jay, I AM sure that would be 'fact' !!!

<< but is this the type of email that belongs over there on
the Poly-Urethane list?>>

Don't have that one but would be happy to do
so <G> if you folks think there IS a "need" !!
Ditto  "What we really need is a "PolyHockey" list."  !!!

POC and do NOT forget FREE !!!  If any of you feel the
"need" for a given topic as a "List Subject/Topic Title"
either NOT covered here nor by any of my Lists, requests
would be considered !!!! <VBG>  I only have 191 lists still
available !!!

For those of you that wish to join either my "Joke" [9issa]
List or the "PolySci" List feel free to ask WFO Herb !!!
He admits to enjoying them so he 'should' have the
Instructions immediately "at hand" [right, Herb>] !!!!