[Spridgets] (no subject) Congress

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 2 14:13:33 MST 2010

Our main problem with Congress is the fact that they have too much power
over their own situation. They name their own salaries and benefits,
which they receive for life after only one term in office. What motive
do they have to actually represent the people? Until such time as the
people regain control of Congress, we have no hope of restoring our
Country to what the framers of the Constitution envisioned.

Kate