[Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales) - NO LBC Content

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 08:21:06 MST 2010

> I have never smoked, but I was ALWAYS against a smoking ban, because it
> will only be a matter of time that they come after something I care about.

OTOH, I live in Illinois where we have had a smoking ban in place for
enough years that it always surprises me when I am out of state and a
restaurant asks me whether I want smoking or non. Personally, I think
that the state of Illinois is missing out on a great revenue
opportunity by not offering the option to charge a "smoking tax" on an
annual basis.
David L