[Spridgets] Parts for sale!!!

Matt Hagopian mhagopian at hoppetool.com
Mon Mar 1 12:48:10 MST 2010

Guys I have a 4 speed ribcase that's in good condition, first gear
pops out of gear when you let off the gas after hard accel, it could
be something different but we just put in a datsun tranny in for
higher speeds,

I also have 2 axles labeled en 17 I believe they are hardened, but not
the competition axles

I also have a welded 4.22 that's been lightly used, I bought a tran-x
LSD 4.22 instead.

I think I have more parts as well, let me know if you want something
different, make an offer on these parts as well!!

Also if anyone has a jaguar xke let me know, we now offer performance
twin plug heads for the online 6!!!!

Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian