[Spridgets] Hockey!

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:46:10 MST 2010

We dominate basketball and baseball and football because of our
economy.  If other countries paid so much to professional athletes
maybe there would be some world wide competition.  Our soccer program
is still young and so we lag behind in that area.  Jerry Jones may
think that the Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise but I
bet Manchester United is worth more.
Canada's hockey takes advantage of our economy as the NHL crosses the
border.  Therefore, Canada is competitive in hockey.
Don't let anyone fool you, it is not about competition, it is about MONEY.
Capitalism is good, but we need to recognize it when we see it.