[Spridgets] Hockey!

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:37:11 MST 2010

Yet another reason the Olympics are a joke.
I don't like guys who win gold in a sport they invented less than a
generation ago.
1980 hockey win was awesome because our amateurs beat Russian pros.
They need to change the name from "Olympics" or go back to the classic
sports and please stop having them every other year.
The magic and prestige of the Olympics was lost somewhere along the
way as was the honor of the Nobel Peace Prize, IMHO.
We still have the World Cup, though, as a true global sports event.