[Spridgets] (no subject)

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 05:58:03 MDT 2010

I appreciate all of the suggestions, and what I have heard is the way I've
done it myself, although last I painted a whole car was 6 yrs.ago. I take
enough precautions for myself, and wanted to be progressive on safety for two
reasons. My furry friend is always sitting in the yard, and I have a friend
that still has respiratory problems from when she entered a shop door and
walked into the mist from touch up work nearby. Some people are sensitive to
the solvents and this was a very serious issue for her. I can imagine the same
thing happening to a neighbor, and I have a neighbor who is fussy. I only have
a 20' radius outside of the door where I will place my blower. I plan to do a
lot of work to my fleet and I don't want anyone making trouble for me. I have
been called a worry wort, but I like to think it is just being considerate and
proper planning. Perhaps I've over-estimated the problem, but I haven't used
HVLP on a whole car paint job yet.
Thanks,
John
Fogelsville, PA