[Spridgets] Slave hose adapter?

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 13:14:31 MDT 2010

So, today I visited every parts store in a 50-mile radius trying to buy a
steel line that would from my clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder
hose, or a steel line and whatever collection of adapters I need to make it
all work together.  The old steel line is too rusty to reuse, and the nuts are
rounded off.

The result of my efforts has been to leave the people behind the parts counter
at stores in three different states scratching their heads.  Either it is not
possible to get any standard fittings to work with the slave cylinder hose and
there's a special adapter available that I don't know about and can't find, or
I've managed to get an incorrectly threaded slave cylinder hose.

What have others done?