[Spridgets] Mistake

Paul Herder george.brokaw at cox.net
Sat Jun 26 10:42:45 MDT 2010

Steve,

Thank you for the link to the engine!  From it I found your other pictures
of your build.  GREAT job there with the rebuild of the race car!

I have seen similar seats in a Locost 7 replica that didn't make the car
look so small.  ;^)  I am sort of surprised that you got them in between the
trans tunnel and the doors.   That was the problem I had with my Stalker V6
build.  I ended up with a set of Kirkey drag seats @ 15.5" width and still
had to take a BFH to the passenger side to get it to fit.

Paul

From: Steven Guterman [mailto:an5.sprite at gmail.com]

Your right about the seats, they are the smallest one's I could find (at a
reasonable price) that had a high back. I needed to remove 1/2 the foam from
the bottom cushion to lower the height.

I think Mike is exaggerating a bit, and it is easier for a car to look good
when it just got back on the road after a complete disassembly. Neal Vakay
who lives in Eastport did all of the body work, while I did most of the
mechanical and electrical. The key was not to rush. Neal is a perfectionist
who only does vintage car restorations.  For those on Long Island who want
to contact him his number is 631-653-6149.

Below is a link to an engine picture.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ev-XetGPVuxUacOqUvquuuZ7mnn2TLLU0JF6ihi
drp0?feat=directlink

Steve