[Spridgets] Fwd: [spridgets] Bugeye Turn Signal Lens Rubber Body

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:23:28 MDT 2010

Hello all,

I am new to the list, was introduced by Linda (thank you).  I am completing
the conversion of my  59' Bugeye race car back to street use.  I used to run
in the 80s at Bridgehampton, LI before they closed the track.

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good quality rubber body for
the turn signal lens on a Bugeye.  This is moss part number 159-600. I
bought a set  from either moss or VB (too long and too many parts ago to
remember) 3 out 4 where usable the forth will not hold the glass lens.  They
also do not feel as firm as the originals.

Thanks for the help.

Steven

59 Bugeye
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tvKOKUFm3KuVR7NCW14bbw?feat=directlink