[Spridgets] Introduction - Long ago lurker is back

Scott Johnston scott at limsguy.com
Tue Jun 22 14:29:54 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,

After a few years away, I'm back and hoping to finally make some
progress on my '66 Sprite now that we are moving and getting a larger
garage.

But before we can move, the junker parts car has got to go.   If anyone
has interest in a parts car (located in the Syracuse, NY area), read on.

  It's an early 70s Midget with the round wheel arches and lots of rust.
  It's mostly complete except no engine and tranny.  Most of the body
panels are shot but the bonnet and boot lid are in nice shape.  The
interior is complete (minus the pedals) and all the top hardware is
there and functioning.  So there are still some usable bits to be had.

Any takers?  I just need to get rid of it by next week, and hate the
thought of sending it to the junkers.  Make an offer  (money, beer,??)
and come haul it away.

Scott

'66 Red Sprite
'97 Atlanta Blue Z3