[Spridgets] MorriService party - For Paul Asgeirsson

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 09:46:11 MDT 2010

Here is the new plan -

MorriService party - For Paul Asgeirsson
Sunday July 11Th
Time 10am - ? pm
Dixson Lake Park .
1700 La Honda Dr, Escondido, CA
http://www.lakedixon.com/

Free to seniors over 60
$5 for all vehicles - $10 Buses or vehicles or over 20ft

>From there we can make other plans with those who attend.
The park has Picnic Facilities & fishing in the lake.
If we get tired of looking at cars
We could even take drive.
People offered a B-B-Q at there home too.
Depending on the head count & if people want to take a 10 min ride.
Escondido Communities have a restriction - you can not work on your car in the
street.
This means no tech sessions - sorry not my rules -
I have already made the arrangements to get Paul out of the living facility.
The only thing left is for you to show up with your car if you can.
British cars perfered -  All forms of transportation well come -
I know it is a drive for a lot of people so the family car is fine.
The important part is Paul seeing his old friends and making new ones.

Please pass this on to any one know might be interested in seeing Paul or old
cars.

Any Questions or suggestions -  Write me

Vigil