[Spridgets] Another British engine (not)

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 21:01:01 MDT 2010

On 6/21/2010 7:18 PM, brian S wrote:
> Didn't come with Hankook tires, did it?????
> I've seen a few that did.

Yes it did, and a tilt steering wheel, one more sign that all trucks are
getting foo-foo these days.
Lots of things I never heard of as I read the owners manual.
But I can see that some trucks have more bells and whistles that I
thought was imaginable.
Heated, cooled, seats with replaceable air filters!
What do you do, replace the seat filters after every fart?
Programmable keys where you can set the speed limit.
Voice activated cell phone thru the radio.
And I am only 1/2 way thru the book.
I wonder if a lovely girl jumps out of the dash when I whistle dixie ;)

No I don't have all that and I  don/t think I could even dream of all
that/ My Jag has more bells and whistles than I can count, and I don't
use any of them except the radio volume on the steering wheel.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ