[Spridgets] Midget Parts

Nathan Causey irish_32_ at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 19:49:04 MDT 2010

Hello all there in midget land,

just thought I might check on here to see if anyone is interested in any
midget parts.  they are from my 70 midget

Two seats- okay condition, leather, a couple tears in the seat portion of
them.  Free if you live in the seattle area

3.9 Differential- from a donor car, in good shape, removed from the axle.  100
bucks or whatever,

steering wheel, stock free

rotors, king pins, 'A' arms and some other miscellaneous suspension parts-
for these parts let me know what you are looking for and flip me a few dollars
and they are yours,  If you need them shipped, cover shipping

Original smiths gauges,  I believe they all work, let me know which one or
ones you are interested in

Original generator- worked when removed

call or email if you are interested,

I live just south of Seattle

Nathan
206-295-7283
For the listers I am not really interested in making any real money just
thought I would share the wealth and put a dollar or two in my mad money fund
I have a few boxes of parts and am trying to clean out the