[Spridgets] news from the upper Midwest

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 19:02:32 MDT 2010

Everyone's help and camaraderie was phenomenal - Peter and Jane, Larry, Dave
Woerpel, Chris Manuel, Reid, Bruce, Don and probably a few others I forgot to
introduce to my new boss ;-). Tutone and his band's guests brother Bob and
Bill Dalton sounded great (who was the guy with he harmonica? He sounded great
too,)

The car was dialed in - we did not miss a single lap all weekend, and
that includes noon touring! Lynette even did a few laps with me in White Trash
today. I ended up 3rd in both the Sprint and Feature Races (Jahimiak won the
feature, Gurolnik (aka Dreadful) won the Sprint.) The field was 30 or so cars
- I was happy.

Again, I can't thank you guys enough. The place was eerily
empty in a lot of spots and we seriously missed many Team Thicko people and
cars, but we had a good 20 people in our paddock on Saturday during the day.
One of the better race weekends after a relatively inauspicious beginning.
Ron