[Spridgets] Tired Starter

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 10:43:13 MDT 2010

That's a good answer though I still prefer red as there is much less chance
 of it being mixed up with an earth lead by an 'assistant'.

Did I ever tell the list about the time when I was a kid helping my Dad
with electrics on the family Morris Minor.  I was about 8 or 9 years old  and
I don't know what I did except it probably wasn't what I was instructed  to.
 The result was the car produced a lot of smoke from behind the dash  and
stopped and I got to walk the rest of the way to school. Car survived.

Weslake Monza 1330