[Spridgets] [mgs] The tale of the crunchy clutch

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:00:01 MDT 2010

My apologies to all for the multiple emails with links that either lead
nowhere or to a login page for facebook.

Here is the public link to my photo.  Either this works, or its my last try.

The photo's not worth any more bother to most people, I'm sure.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31252405&l=80c355057c&id=1007316156

In the photo, the two broken pieces are what's left of the release bearing.
The thing on the right is supposed to be attatched to the center of the
pressure plate, but it had broken off and was serving as a release bearing.

Mike Eldred

'73 Midget