[Spridgets] Starters, Solenoids, "good" parts, etc.

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:34:33 MDT 2010

> Sometimes the gods smile on me - not often, but sometimes.  I found a 7/16"
> open wrench that I had ground thinner for some other purpose, maybe carbs,
> and it fit the inner starter nut.

Interesting. Peter indicated just under 9/16 (which would be 14mm),
hence my suggestion to start with a 13mm wrench. 7/16, OTOH, would be
about 11mm. Peter doesn't usually make mistakes like that... musta bin
the fishing ;-)

Don't know what you woulda needed a thin 7/16 wrench on the carbs
for... 9/16 for the mounting nuts and 5/8 for the jets, but 7/16???
David L