[Spridgets] Another British Engine

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 15 06:41:43 MDT 2010

Snip <I could live with that.>     Not with those service schedules you
wouldn't!   LOL.

I've seen a couple of wagons fitted with Meteor engines but not Merlins.  In
the black and white days the local Council had one that was used for snow
plough and gritting duties over our local hills and that was a magical beast
that kept the roads open.  When we had a take over of local Councils they
didn't appreciate a 25 year old wagon as big as a house was needed to do the
job.  The roads close every year now.

Guy R Day