[Spridgets] "Good" Spridget parts list

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Jun 15 05:03:16 MDT 2010

Hi, Lin.
Even though they don't "officially" offer or stock Spridget parts, I use the
Roadster Factory, in Armaugh, PA.  Figure that most Spridget electrical
components, as well as a lot of hydraulic system components are the same
parts for the MGB and the Spridget.  You just have to determine which parts
interchange between the two models and you're good to go.
Besides patronizing a Pennsylvania business, I really appreciate how TRF's
staff takes care of their customers.  They're really good folks.
Bud Osbourne