[Spridgets] Fw: Clutch Fluid problem

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 04:05:07 MDT 2010

Wow Paul, please keep us posted on what Castrol says about your fluid, I
remember in the 70's I used a non Castrol brake fluid in my rebuild master
cylinder and it ate the new rubber. This always frustrates me.

Also where did you get the "new" master cylinder from? I'll be replacing all
the parts on my next Spridget project and want to form a list of companies
to buy my parts from and I am convinced all Moss products will give me a
headache down the road.
Lin