[Spridgets] Steel dash parts car in Ct. $300

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 14:15:59 MDT 2010

On 6/11/2010 3:15 PM, Mike Eldred wrote:
> <<<That dude is dreaming if he thinks the scrapyard is gonna give him
> $300 for a car that weighs less than a ton! His firm price should be
> what they'll give him...>>>
>

> Too true.  Last time a buddy and I scrapped a Midget we got about $25 for the
> shell.  A little reasoning would get the price down, no doubt.

I got $77 bucks for a Sprite with nothing on it.
No fenders, no suspension, no drive train, no interior.
Just the shell and a couple of brake drums and some rusty wheels.
But I took it to a scrap metal yard, not a junk yard.
I was hoping for $25 but when they handed me 77, I was even happier.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ