[Spridgets] Broken jet in front carb....

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 11:42:18 MDT 2010

Started out with a great day; I washed and waxed the car to go to a show this morning. I got gas to fill up the talk and headed down the turnpike. It was about 25 miles later that I realized I was down a 1/4 tank and could smell gas. I pulled into the rest stop gas station and popped the bonnet. It was then that I saw gas pouring out of the hose that should go from the bowl to the jet. I tried everything I could think of to get the house back onto the jet but no luck. So a tow truck of shame brought me home today.

So the next questions are besides ordering a new sets of jets anything else i should do? What do i need to do to make the swap? Do I need to take the carbs off or can i just loosen the bearing set, slide the old one out and the new one on?
Thanks Ryan.
74 midget with HS2