[Spridgets] Morris Minor question

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 10:22:41 MDT 2010

 Bill,

Do you have a inventory list & price?

Vigil

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, Bill Masquelier <billmasq at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Morris Minor question
To: "spridget list" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 3:31 PM

I recently bought most of the inventory of Paul Asgeirsson's "Morrisservice"
but there are parts of it that I really don't want to get in to. I am
sticking
with the Sprite/Midget pieces only.Paul has done a lot of work producing
parts/kits to put entire Datsun engine and transmissions into Morris Minors
and it would be a shame to just let this endeavor die.Does anyone know of
anyone who would be interested in taking over this part of the business? I
will let it go pretty cheaply to someone who will keep it going.He has made
jigs to make the parts and has engine mounts, tranny mounts, exhaust adapters
and several other pieces. It would be interesting to the right person.
ThanksBillM