[Spridgets] Seattle Car Show

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Fri Jun 4 21:19:28 MDT 2010

Several NW Washington lister's have invited me to Saturday happenings that I
am unable to attend due to my work schedule.  This Sunday, there is a Ford Car
show/picnic at Bellevue Community College.  All makes and models are invited,
although, given the title it will be obviously weighted to Fords.  My daughter
and I will be there with either our Falcon Squire Wagon, or our Blue Torino.
If any of you are come out there I'd love to meet you and put a face to the
emails.

Here's the link:

http://www.efv8psrg.org/Ford_picnic/ford_picnic.htm

Dave Riker
Wenatchee, WA

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]