[Spridgets] Carlisle Update

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 16:20:59 MDT 2010

You missed the one below it for $2400 obo.
Isn't direct from Speedwell price about half that?

Looking at the prices of his other stuff,
I guess that's how Dr. J supports his racing habit.
$1.25 mil for a Devin CSR? WOW

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:07:18 -0700
> From: fastvee at yahoo.com
> CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Update
>
> Lin,
> Here is a bonnet just like Frank's. Better be sitting down before you click
on the link.
> http://tinyurl.com/3y6fp42
> John
> Fogelsville, PA
>
> --- On Sat, 5/29/10, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool to know John, I'm glad you bought one of Alan's, I may do the same if I
don't find a bonnet like Frank's Speedwell in the not so distant future ; )