[Spridgets] (no subject)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 11:02:03 MDT 2010

Mike,
I've only pulled mine once. When I did it last year, I left the tranny
alone. One of the factors in the decision was I didn't want to mess with
pulling the seats and carpets out. I also did not have a pit to work with.
People told me it would be difficult to mate the engine and tranny back up
afterward, but it slid right in no problem.

David Booker
Long Island