[Spridgets] Another barn find... MGA

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 4 08:08:40 MDT 2010

Well, it is being represented as barn dust.  Let the buyer beware.  ;)
I confess that I refer to my Sprite occasionally as a car that was on the road
and running well before that fateful autumn day when I removed that front
fender and found air where the inner sill should have been.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg